- 1 package brownie mix (you need the 9 x 13 size and I prefer the Betty Crocker one)
- ingredients needed to make the brownie mix
- 1 (7 oz.) jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 3 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
- 4 graham cracker sheets
- Mix up your brownie mix according to package direction. I mix them according to the instructions for cake like brownies. Put them in your pan according to package directions. The Betty Crocker one say to put it in you 9 x 13 pan with the bottom sprayed with cooking spray. Then bake according to the package directions. When it’s done. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Then drop spoonfuls of the marshmallow creme down the center of the pan of brownies. Then let it sit for a few minutes. The warm brownies will help the marshmallow spread out over the top of the brownies. You can gently use a knife to help it go to the corners if needed.
- Then chop up your graham crackers and chocolate and sprinkle of the the top of the marshmallow layer. Allow to cool more and enjoy! Serves 24.