- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag of natural microwave popcorn, popped or 2 1/2 cups popped natural popcorn
- 2 cups Golden Graham Cereal
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter and marshmallows together. Once melted mix in vanilla.
- Remove from heat and fold in the popcorn and graham cereal until well coated.
- When it is cool enough to handle, sprinkle the mixture with the mini chocolate chips.
- Spray hands with non-stick spray and shape into 1 cup sized popcorn balls.
- Place on a sheet of waxed paper or parchment paper to cool fully. Store in a sealed container until serving. Makes about 10 popcorn balls.