- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk (you could get by with a lower fat milk)
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 16 Keebler Deluxe Grahams, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cocoa, sugars, and salt. Add the milk to the cocoa mixture and whisk together until the cocoa and sugars are dissolved.
- Next, add the heavy cream and vanilla. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the ice cream and churn for 20 minutes or until thick.
- Leave the ice cream churning and add the marshmallow fluff a spoonful at a time. Once that is all mixed in add the chopped graham crackers and let mix into the ice cream. Once mixed, you can serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freezer for 2 hours or until firm. Makes 1 1/2 qts.