- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (10 oz) can RoTel
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 –1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- pepper to taste
- 1 diced onion
- 2 (16 oz) cans white northern beans
- 1 can corn, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half or whipping cream
- Toppings: cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, cilantro, etc
- Add chicken to the slow cooker and sprinkle with seasonings. Then top with onion, beans, and corn.
- Add in the brother. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred. Place back in the slow cooker along with the cream cheese and half and half. Cover and cook on high for about 15 minutes until the cream cheese is melted. Serve topped with your favorite toppings.