- 4 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth if you aren’t worried about the soup being vegetarian)
- 1 (15oz) can refried beans
- 2 (15oz) cans black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro*tel
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 diced red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla strips
- lime wedges
- Add vegetable broth and refried beans to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. Then top with desired toppings. Serves 6.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican