- 18 Johnsonville Classic Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can of beef broth
- 4 cups of water
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. baby carrots, quartered
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 cup pasta
- Add all of the above ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until carrots are tender.
- Add in the pasta and cook for 30 more minutes. Serves 6.