- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce (I used Kirkland Marinara)
- 1 (25 oz) pkg. frozen ravioli
- In a bowl, stir together the ricotta, pesto, and 1/2 cup parmesan until combined; set aside.
- Add 1 cup of the pasta sauce on bottom of slow cooker. Spread to coat the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next, place 1/2 of the bag of frozen ravioli in the slow cooker.
- Take 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and spread it on top of the ravioli and the sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers again (1 cup sauce, remaining frozen ravioli, remaining ricotta, remaining mozzarella).
- Spread remaining sauce over top. Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Remove lid and add sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan. Replace lid and cook an additional 30 minutes on low. Serves 6.