- 8 oz dry elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 20 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated (about 5 cups)
- Dash of paprika
- Cook macaroni according pkg. directions and drain.
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the macaroni, evaporated milk, milk, butter, salt, pepper, eggs and all but 1/2 cup of the grated cheese to the slow cooker. Stir to combine. Sprinkle the reserved 1/2 cup of cheese over the top of the mixture and then sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours.
- Turn off the slow cooker, stir the mixture and serve hot.
This can be baked in a regular oven. Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch pan with butter, add the mixture and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.