- 1 (18.3 oz) brownie mix plus ingredients list on the box to make the mix
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup hot water
- ice cream or whipped cream for topping
- Prepare the brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Spray your crock pot with non stick cooking spray and spread brownie mixture into the crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate syrup and hot water together. Pour mixture over the brownies.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours until the edges of the brownies are set.
- Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes until the center looks set.
- Serve topped with ice cream or whipped cream. Serves 8.