- 1 (3-5 lb.) fully cooked spiral sliced ham
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Place just enough water in your slow cooker to barely cover the bottom. Place ham in the slow cooker and turn on low.
- In a medium sauce pan, add the brown sugar, honey and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the cloves.
- Spoon 1/4 of the honey mixture over the ham.
- Cook ham on low for 2-3 hours until heated, brushing every 30 minutes with another 1/4 of the glaze until all the glaze is used. Serves 6-10.