- 3–4 lbs sliced smoked ham
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (14 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Lay out the slices of ham in the slow cooker
- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, cranberry sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and cloves. Pour over the ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and add it to a sauce pan. Add the cornstarch and whisk together. add in 2 more cups of the cooking liquid and bring the mixture to a boil. Allow to thicken and serve over the ham. Serves 8-12.