- 2 (14 oz) cans of chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 cups of fully cooked and diced chicken
- 2 cups of frozen carrots and peas
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp corn starch
- 4 Tbsp water
- 6–8 cooked biscuits, sliced in half
- In a 6 qt slow cooker, combine the broth, soup, milk, chicken, peas and carrots, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the water and cornstarch together and mix into the cooked mixture. Turn on high and cook until mixture thickens.
- To serve, ladle into bowl and top with 2 biscuit halves. Serves 6-8