- 6 cups of frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- zest and juice from one orange
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add in the berries, sugar, orange juice, and zest. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours until bubbling.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and water. Stir into the berry mixture. Cover and cook another 15 minutes until thickened. Serve as desired warm or at room teperature.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American