- 2 (1 oz) pkgs dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 lbs beef stew meat (cut up into bite sized pieces)
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 to 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (10 oz.) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 oz) can tomato soup
- In a gallon sized zip loc bag, combine the dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. (You may have to do that step in two batches, for all the meat to fit)
- Add the meat to a 7 quart crock pot. Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots and onion.
- In a bowl, combine the soups together and pour over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover crock pot with lid and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything then serve. Serves 6-8.