- 2 1/2 lbs flat cut beef brisket
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup BBQ sauce plus additional for serving
- 6 buns
- sliced dill pickles
- prepared coleslaw
- Allow meat rest about 20 min. Slice off the fat. The slice across the grain and place back in the reserve the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Butter and toast the rolls. I do this by placing theem on a baking sheet and broil until golden. Keep an eve on them because they can go from golden to burnt fast. Add sliced brisket to the bottom of each roll. Then drizzle with a little bbq sauce followed by dill pickels and coleslaw. Makes 6 sandwiches.
- Category: Beef
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American