- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast (If they are large I cut them in half)
- 1 (6 oz) box of stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Spray you crock pot with non-stick cooking spray and place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour the dry stuffing mix over the chicken. (If your box has the seasoning separate from the bread crumbs. Sprinkle bread crumbs followed by the seasoning mix)
- In a bowl, combine the soup and sour cream. Then place dollops of the mixture over the stuffing. Then take a silicone spatula and try to spread the soup mixture over the stuffing. Kind of like frosting a cake.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours until fully cooked. Serves 4-6.