- 2 lbs pork sirloin tip roast or tenderloin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- Place tenderloin in crock pot and season with with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, thyme, maple syrup together.
- Pour mixture over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
- Remove pork to a platter and shred. Cover platter with foil to keep warm.
- Pour remaining juices from the crock pot to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water. Mix until smooth.
- Whisk cornstarch mixture gradually into juices and cook for one minute longer until thickened, creating a sauce.
- Pour sauce over individual servings of the pork. Serves 6-8.