- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 of a small red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch pieces (I use my pizza cutter to do this)
- 1 (8 oz) bottle taco sauce (I used mild)
- 1–1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Rinse frozen corn in a colander with warm water and drain.
- Add the drained corn, taco sauce, and 1 cup cheese to meat until well mixed.
- Mix in tortilla pieces and heat through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serves 5-6.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Mexican