- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh basil,cut into thin strips, divided
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, corn, shredded carrot, garlic, ricotta cheese, and egg.
- Then mix in 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese and 2 Tbsp of the basil.
- Spread the mixture over the top of the noodles leaving about 2 inches uncover at one end. Roll up the noodles tightly toward the uncovered end.
- Pour 1 cup of the pasta sauce into a skillet and place rolls ups in the sauce. Spoon the remaining 1 cup of sauce over the roll ups.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and basil to serve. Seres 6.