- 1 (16 oz) can BUSH’S pinto beans or BUSH’S Reduced Sodium pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- diced green onion
- sour cream
- In a medium bowl, add half the beans and mash with a potato masher. Mix in he remaining beans and half of the enchilada sauce. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a 10-12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in hot oil until lightly browned. Add onions and cook until translucent. The add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the bean mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes until heated.
- Divide mixture between the four tortillas. Roll up tortillas and return to skillet used to cook the filling. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas and top with cheese.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with diced green onion and sour cream. Serves 4.