- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt, to taste
- In a large pot, brown your hamburger and onion until fully cooked. Drain off grease.
- Add the remainder of your ingredients and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked pasta. Serves 6.