- 1/2 (13 oz) box of mashed potatoes (plus the ingredients required to make them- butter, milk & salt)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen mixed veggies
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (1.5 oz) pkg beef stew seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1–2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare 1/2 of the box of mashed potatoes according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the ground beef until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Mix in the can of tomato soup, frozen mixed veggies, beef stew seasoning mix and 1/2 cup of water to the browned beef. Bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread the beef mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish. Spread the mashed potatoes over the top of the beef mixture, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown. Serves 6-8.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American