- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cans Bush’s chili beans, undrained
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot, brown beef with onions until beef is no longer pink. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5-10 minutes until thickened. Serves 6.
You can always add a little more chili sauce for extra kick and sweetness.