- 1 loaf of French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced purple onion
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, diced
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over each half of the French bread. Depending on how much sauce you like, you may not need the whole jar.
- Layer the spinach, onion and chicken evenly over both French bread halves.
- Layer on the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Next, place under a broiler for 1-2 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden. Serves 4-6.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American