- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 4 stalks celery, diced finely
- 2 medium carrots, diced finely
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large white potatoes, skin removed and diced
- 1 (16 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley of 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 8 oz. ditalini pasta
- Add everything EXCEPT the pasta to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, until chicken is fully cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Add shredded chicken and cooked pasta to the slow cooker. Stir until combined. Serves 6-8.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American