- 2 1/2 cup salad macaroni, uncooked (I like to use the small shells)
- 3 qts of boiling water
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- a dash of celery salt
- 1–3 green onion, chopped (I just do one big one)
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 (6 oz) cans of tiny shrimp or 6-8 oz of extra small fully cooked frozen shrimp thawed according to package directions (I like to use the frozen, then you have nice big pieces of shrimp!)
- 1 rib celery, diced fine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dill weed, plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp-1/4 cup milk
- Cook pasta in boiling water along with butter according to package directions until tender. Drain and add to a large bowl.
- Mix in the vinegar, garlic salt, onion salt, and celery salt. Refrigerate pasta for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, mix in the green onion, hard boiled eggs, shrimp, celery, mayonnaise, dill weed, plus enough milk to make smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with additional dill weed for garnish.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American