- 4 cups of frozen shredded hash browns,thawed or 1 (20 oz) bag of refrigerated shredded hash browns (like Simply Potatoes)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (I like to use sharp cheddar)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray dish are dishes you are using with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine hash browns, cream, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, green onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well
- Spoon or pour hash browns into prepared dish or dishes and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cook according to below times until bubbly and golden.
- For (8) 1/2 cup ramekins bake 20-25 minutes
- For (4) 1 cup ramekins bake 35-45 minutes
- For 11x 7 baking dish bake 47-57 minutes