- 1 King Size Symphony bar (milk chocolate or toffee chip, Sara recommends the milk chocolate so that’s what I used)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust (or any other prepared crust, I used shortbread)
- Break up Symphony bar and add water in large microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 45 seconds. Remove and mix with spoon so that all of the chocolate is melted.
- Add Cool Whip and mix very well. (I put one scoop in the chocolate first and mixed that in to cool the chocolate before I add the rest of the cool whip) Do this for several minutes making, sure that all of the chocolate is incorporated.
- Pour chocolate mixture into Graham Cracker Pie Crust and spread evenly. Cover and freeze for 3 hours before served. It will stay good in the freezer for weeks.