- 48 tater tots
- 1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 6 slics of cooked and crumble bacon (6 oz of cooked and crumbled sausage or finely diced ham will also work)
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Then cover a sheet pan with parchment or spray with non-cooking spray.
- Arrange 12 tater tots into 4 separate squares on the sheet pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and with the back of a spoon, gently press the center of each tater tot square making a slight indentation.
- Use ½ cup of cheese and spinkle some in the center of each tater tot square. Sprinkle the bacon, sausage, or ham over the cheese.
- Carefully crack one egg into a bowl. Then pour into the center of each stack allowing the egg white to spread over the tater tots. Season with salt and black to your taste.
- Sprinkle the tops of each egg with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for an additional 6-10 minutes until the egg is cooked to your preference. Sprinkle with green onion. Serves 4.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 26 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American