- ½ tsp table salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the apples, oil, and cinnamon to a 18- x 13- x 1-inch rimmed sheet pan; toss to coat. Bake in preheated oven until apples are tender and beginning to brown, 10 to 15minutes, stirring after 8 minutes.
- In a blender, add the milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Whisk the flour and sugar in a bowl. Add flour mixture to milk mixture in 3 additions; blend until smooth after each addition.
- Drizzle melted butter over apple mixture. Make sure butter completely coats bottom of pan. Pour batter evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees until puffy and golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar. Cut into squares, and serve immediately.