- 6 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2–3 cups diced turkey
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Crescent Creations (or use the crescent rolls and press the perforated lines together)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and butter together.
- In a pan, saute mushrooms and red peppers until tender.
- Add the mushrooms/red pepper mixture along with the turkey, green onion, rosemary and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and cut each roll into 4 rectangles.
- Place a spoonful or so of the turkey mixture on half of each of the crescent dough rectangles. Divide mixture evenly between the rectangles.
- Fold over the other half of of the crescent to for each of the rectangles and seal edges, creating a pocket.
- Place the pocket on a baking sheet. brush the tops of each pocket with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle to tops of the pockets with the remaining 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 servings.