- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 4 hours (I did 4 hours).
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.