- 5 lb. pork loin roast
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Then lightly spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place roast onto prepared pan and season well with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dijon mustard, maple syrup, and rosemary together. Pour half of this mixture onto the roast.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat reaches an internal temperature degrees. If during the cooking process the roast gets too brow, just tent with a piece of foil.
- Remove from oven, tent with foil and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve topped with the remaining sauce. Serves 4-6.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Category: Pork
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American