- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg. vanilla cake mix (yellow or white can also be used)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 40 Rolo candies, cut in half (each into 2 half moon shapes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, evaporated milk, and butter. Blend with a mixer until it becomes a thick and sticky dough.
- Press half of the dough into the bottom of the prepared 9 x13 pan.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until appears set.
- Top base with Rolos placing them cut side down.
- Drop small spoonfuls of the remaining dough over the Rolo candies.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until top of the bars begin to get golden brown.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares. Makes 12-16 bars.