- 1 (6 oz) container raspberries
- 1 (6 oz) container blackberries
- 1 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss everything together.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake at 300 degrees, tossing occasionally, for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Serve over ice cream or just about anything else you would serve berries on.