- 1 (3.3 oz) pkg. white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk (I used skim)
- red food coloring
- blue food coloring (I used neon)
- 6 popsicle sticks
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix. Beat together for two minutes.
- Place 2/3 cup of the pudding in a bowl and add some red food coloring, just enough to get the red color you want.
- Now place another 2/3 cup of pudding in another bowl and add enough blue food coloring to get the color of blue that you want.
- Divide the red pudding evenly between the 6 cups, this can be done by pouring or piping. Both work well. The pudding is still a little runny at this time so be careful if you pipe it in the cups. After the red pudding is in the cups, give them all a tap to help even them out.
- Now repeat step with the white pudding, that was not colored. Then repeat that same step with the blue pudding.
- Place the pudding pops on a cookie sheet or other freezer safe dish and place in the freezer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pops from the freezer and carefully insert the popsicle sticks into the center of each pop about 3/4 of the way into the pudding. Place popsicles back in the freezer for at least 2 1/2 hours or longer. When ready to serve, cut a little slit into each cup. this makes it easier to remove the cup. Tear off the cups and enjoy. Makes 6 pops.