- 4 cups penne noodles
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 oz ) jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the two sauces together.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the sauce mixture and combine.
- Add drained pasta to the sauce mixture and stir to combine..
- Pour pasta into a 9×13 casserole dish and bake about 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and bake another five minutes. (I also sprinkled mine with fresh parsley just before serving.) Enjoy! Serves 6-8
This recipe was tested using Bertolli Organic Olive Oil, Basil, and Garlic red sauce and Bertolli Garlic Alfredo white sauce.