- 1 lg. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 oz of frozen cheese ravioli (not the mini kind), uncooked
- 1 (8oz) container cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven oven to 350 degrees.
- in a large skillet, brown meat along with onion, carrot, and garlic. Cook until beef is fully cooked and drain off any excess grease.
- Add the pasta sauce and water to the meat mixture. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the meat sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top with half of the cooked ravioli.
- In a bowl, whisk the cream cheese and milk together. It will kind of look like cottage cheese.
- Pour over the ravioli in the baking dish. Top with 3/4 cups on the shredded mozzarella.
- Top with the remaining ravioli followed by the remaining meat mixture.
- Top with remaining 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese and the 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 12.