- 8 Rhodes™ Orange Rolls, frozen (make sure that these are the regular orange rolls and NOT the anytime version)
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling (next time I am going to mix some orange rind into the pie filling)
- 1 cream cheese frosting packet (included with rolls)
- Place 8 rolls in a sprayed 9×13-inch baking pan. Spoon raspberry pie filling evenly over top.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size according to package directions (I did the regular method). Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting.
You could make this the day before. Just don’t frost. Then warm them in the morning and frost. Or follow the refrigerator method to have the rolls ready to bake in the morning.