- 1 cup water or apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 (6 oz) container raspberries
- In a sauce pan, add the water of juice, sugar, and cranberries. Bring to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes until all the cranberries pop and the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add in the raspberries and simmer for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. This can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sauces, cranberry, Thanksgiving, cranberry sauce