- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz) pkg light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 (6 oz) pkg raspberry Jello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen raspberries
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
- In another bowl, whip the whipping cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold the whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture and spread into the prepared pie crust. Place in the refrigerator until the raspberry topping is ready.
- In a microwave safe bowl, bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil. Then mix in the Jello, sugar, and lemon juice for 2 minutes until the Jello is dissolved. Allow to cool and place in the refrigerator until the mixture is syrup like. This won’t take too long. Check every 5 minutes or so.
- Partially thaw the raspberries in the microwave and mix into the jello mixture when it is the syrup consistency. Spread over the top of the pie. Place back in the fridge for at least 1 hour and then serve. Serves 6-8.