- 1 cup shortening (I have used 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup shortening)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together shortening, sugars, and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time and blend until smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, soda, baking powder, and salt the add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in rolled oats, Rice Krispies, and coconut until well blended. Dough will be crumbly.
- Shape into walnut sized balls or use a cookie scoop and bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.