- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 pkg dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 lbs peeled, cubed potatoes
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves roasted garlic (directions in notes)
- 1 to1 1/2 cups milk (any milk will do, I used skim)
- 1 Tbsp salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place pork chops, ranch seasoning and soup into a crock pot on low heat for 6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before pork chops are done, place potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place onto stove top over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and transfer to the work bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until potatoes are mashed then add butter, Parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed.
- For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consistency.
- Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top with pork chops and soup gravy from crock pot. I put a little parsley on top to serve. Serves 6.
Roasted Garlic – Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place bulb of garlic with skins on, wrap lightly in tin foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove from foil and let cool for 15 minutes. Remove garlic from skins, place in a bowl and mash with a fork until completely mashed. Set aside. One garlic bulb will have around 12 cloves.