- 1/2 lb. medium-size pasta (like linguine or fettuccine)
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup milk (I’d use a little more next time)
- 1 cup frozen or canned peas (I used frozen)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp; remove with slotted spoon to paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet.
- ADD remaining ingredients to drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly. Serves 4.