- 3 cups of shredded cooked chicken (Rotisserie chicken works great)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (29.2 oz) can of enchilada sauce, divided (I use Rosarita)
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 14–16 corn tortillas, softened
- sour cream, optional for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine chicken, 2 cups of cheese, 1 cup of enchilada sauce, chilies, and cilantro.
- Pour 1/2 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down into the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and additional chopped cilantro if desired. Serves 7-8.