- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Premium Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz) can green chiles
- tortilla chips
- Any other additional toppings you desire such as fresh chopped cilantro, shredded cheese, diced avocado, diced green onion, sliced olives, etc.
- In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and green chiles. Cook over medium heat while stirring. Cook until heat through.
- Serve over tortillas chips and top with any desired toppings.