- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 (12.5 oz) cans Swanson Premium Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s condensed tomato soup
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 6 rings of canned pineapple, cut in half (1/2 ring per roll)
- 12 dinner rolls
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and butter over medium heat until onion is soft.
- Mix in chicken, tomato soup, brown sugar, honey, and chipotle powder. Cook until heated through.
- Serve on rolls with pineapple rings. Makes 12 sliders.