- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 Tbs corn syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz package white chocolate morsels
- 7 oz jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional, but I highly recommend))
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line 9″ square pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3½ quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.
- Once mixture reaches 234°, remove from heat and quickly stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares. Yield: About 3 pounds