- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups flour
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin,eggs, oil, and vinegar.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, all spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir just until combined.
- On a hot oiled grilled, over medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of batter. Sprinkle with 1 tsp brown sugar and 1-2 Tbsp chopped pecans.
- Once one side of the pancake is brown, flip and brown the other side.
- To serve top with additional chopped pecans and maple syrup. Makes 14 pancakes.