- Weight Watchers Smoked Flavor Light String Cheese – This new variety of the popular Weight Watchers Light String Cheese is a delicious on-the-go option for calorie-conscious cheese lovers. Each savory, smoked string cheese stick has only 50 calories and a PointsPlus™ value of 1 per serving.
- Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Natural Cheddar Cheese Sticks – This new cheddar variety of reduced fat natural cheese sticks has only 70 calories and a PointsPlus™ value of 2 per stick. Like the smoked string cheese, it’s a great snacking option.
- Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Sticks – The Colby Jack variety of reduced fat natural cheese sticks gives cheese heads even more snacking variety. Each stick weighs in at 60 calories, has a PointsPlus™ value of 2 and, just like the cheddar variety, boasts 20 percent of the recommended daily dose of calcium.
These new cheeses started hitting store shelves in January 2011 at major national retailers like A&P and Giant for the suggested retail price of $3.99. My favorite is the smoked light string cheese. I loved the smoked flavor. I thought I was eating a smoke gouda and only 1 point!!!!! I couldn’t even tell it was light cheese either. My next favorite was the colby jack. They are the perfect snack especially when you are on the go. Or I love to pair them with some whole grain crackers. Cheese is also a great source of protein.
Weight Watchers was nice enough to send me a kit to help purge my kitchen of resolution-busting foods consisting of:
- Unique spaghetti measure & trivet allowing you to measure just the right amount of pasta
- Gourmet oil sprayer making it easy to use and evenly spread healthy oils (love this – I filled it with olive oil)
- Food & Fitness journal helping keep track of exercise and calories (we all know that this is essential to weight loss)
- Some of the all-natural Weight Watchers Cheese to help make snacking better
Give your two cents by commenting on this post or tweeting using the #WeightWatchersCheese hashtag and I’ll share an identical kit with one lucky reader! I will pick the lucky reader after 10pm (MST) on Sunday Feb 13.